Monday, December 19, 2011

Olivia meets Santa!

Skyler and I took Livvy to see Santa Saturday morning, and it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be! We went to the Carousel at the Riverfront. The line was short, the people were super nice, it was affordable, AND we were allowed to take our own pictures. When I sat Olivia down on Santa's lap, she was a little nervous, but we hurried and distracted her with some jingle bells.


I love this picture! She was looking at the glitter on his sleeve when he called her name, and she was so surprised to look up and realize that she was sitting on his lap! 


And then the surprise. I thought it was going to be a candy cane, but it was a bell! PERFECT for an 8 month old! I sat her down for a minute to get everything together, but she was so content with her bell that we stayed and let her play for another couple minutes. Right before we left she realized that it jingled and she shook it the entire way home.


I was so proud that she wasn't afraid! She loves santa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment