Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Livvy goes to Daddy's

Jamel FINALLY got back from Afghanistan Monday afternoon, after being there for an entire year! (minus Livvy's birth, when they allowed him to come home for a couple weeks)


Yesterday, him, Chelsea (his girlfriend), and her brother JT, took her for the day and kept her overnight and she did amazing! It didn't take long for her to warm up to him at all, and she loves watching her older brother. They stopped by my work yesterday, and she was so concerned every time he would move to something else in the room. This is going to be really different and new for me. I miss her a lot! But I'm so excited for her to have all of her family around, and I know that she is going to love her Daddy so much, and he is going to spoil her!! It's also going to be nice to have some time to myself! Weird, but nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment