Thursday, December 15, 2011

8 Months!

I thought that month 7 was a big month for growth, but month 8 has been even better! We took you to OMSI to play in the toddler area, and it was amazing to watch you climb the blocks, and you were so proud of yourself when you got to the top.


It's exciting to watch you go for the things that you want, and get rid of the things you don't. You LOVE things that glow! Laptops, phones, computer mouses, and anything that makes noise. You also started your love for dolls this month. We went shopping for Graciee's 1st Birthday and chose a doll, and all week you were trying to play with it.


You've also turned into a little comedian. Whenever I try to take a picture of you, you stick out your tongue or blow bubbles at me. You're just soooooo hilarious ;)


And you realized that you can make pretty cool breathing noises when you open your mouth wide, and then blow in and out of your nose really fast. You do it every time you get excited for something, such as me coming home from work, seeing your reflection in a mirror, or seeing pictures of people you know.


And your THUMB!!! You started sucking your thumb! You don't do it all the time, but if there's nothing else to suck on, in it goes.


You love bathtime even more now too! You're always splashing, and whenever I wash you, you try to steal the washcloth from me so you can put it in your mouth! You've almost outgrown your baby tub too, so soon you'll be taking a regular bath like a big girl.


I LOVE this age!! I miss you every second I'm away from you. I love watching you play, and learn. You finally learned how to sit back down after standing, and it made me so excited to see you accomplish something. You laugh more, love more, and give so much more emotion. I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment