Friday, July 15, 2011

3 Months!

Olivia, you are 3 months old today!!
There are SO many things that you tried for the first time this month (most of them included in previous posts, so I won't go into too much detail), and you've completely gone from a newborn to a kid.


I have to say, that this has been one of my favorite months. You've grown out of your newborn fussiness and you love to play! You're awake most of the day now and you're such a happy Baby, everyone adores you.


You love being on your feet! I can't believe it. I'll think that you're getting tired of standing so I'll sit you down and then you cry and want right back up. You can also push yourself from a sitting position to a standing position if I hold your hands. The picture above is you standing against the couch all by yourself!! You're just getting too big!


You learned how to grab this month too! The first time I noticed it was at Uncle Marc's, in Utah. And as if that isn't enough, everything you grab goes into your mouth. You LOVE having things in your mouth! Binkies, blankets, toys, YOUR HAND!! You LOVE sucking on your hand.




 You also started sleeping in your crib this month, and you're doing amazing! You only wake me up once or twice in the night and you fall back to sleep right away. My favorite part of the day is when you wake up. Now that you're not in my bed anymore, when I go into your room for the first time in the morning and you see me, you get SO excited!


Time is just FLYING! And again, I love you more and more every day. This month has definitely been the hardest for me to work... I just want to be with you all the time! You bring so much joy and happiness to my life. I love you baby girl!!

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

  1. :):):) Ashley, you are so wonderful. Olivia is so lucky to have a momma like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley! Olivia is always darling, but I have to add that I'm loving the pillows in that last shot!

    ReplyDelete