Monday, June 27, 2011

Olivia's first shots (insert frowny face)

Saturday morning we were finally able to get Olivia's first shots!
Olivia had no idea what was coming... I look at the picture below and it almost makes me feel guilty that I totally knew this might be the worst day of her Baby life, and she was completetly oblivious. The joys of being a Mommy :) If only she knew that she'll be able to have her ears pierced now!
 (okay, she probably won't be too excited about that either)


She was being SO cute at the doctors office! There was a mirror that went along the side of the bed and when I stood her up and she saw her reflection, she started smiling and grabbing for herself. It was the cutest thing! And she was entertained with that for at least 10 minutes.


The second the doctor pricked her she just started SCREAMING! And she looked straight at me and I started crying. It was so hard not being able to pick her up and I just felt so bad! I also hoped that she didn't think I was the one who pricked her! Haha. But then after I held her for a minute she calmed down. I think it was the saddest thing I've ever experienced. They might as well have poked ME with the needle!


This is Livvy after we got home and she started recovering from the trauma. Such a brave girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment