Saturday, April 30, 2011

Olivia's first walk!

I wasn't planning on going anywhere today, except to run a couple errands (which is why my hair and make-up isn't done), but it was SOOOOOO gorgeous and nice out today, that I would have felt horrible if we didn't take advantage of it and go to the Riverfront.


I think this is the only part of the entire walk that Olivia was awake and it was because we were leaving and she was hungry. Haha. I love her face!! She's always making the funniest faces.


This is the sunscreen cover that Aunt Shaylee got her. I LOVE it!  It keeps the sun off of her and I love that I can see her without having to lift up a blanket like you do in the colder months. It's going to be perfect for the summer. 


These are just some pics of the river. No matter how many times I go, I'm still always amazed by it's beauty.


So that's it! It was SO nice to get out and exercise. I've REALLY missed being able to work out and I love all this new energy I have. I also love getting Olivia out and about... I want her to be comfortable with going out and being around a lot of people. So far, so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment