Friday, April 29, 2011

I can't believe it's been two weeks since my beautiful baby girl came into the world. Time goes SO fast! Olivia's already grown out of the jammies I brought her home in and her facial features are turning into her own. She's such a funny baby! I love watching her sleep because she makes the funniest faces and sometimes she'll even laugh and smile. She's so curious and interested in everything going on around her; just like her mommy, and she's so worried that she's going to miss out on something exciting. So once or twice a day or night she'll stay awake for so long that she's overly tired and refuses to fall asleep. The other day she got so mad at me, that she grabbed my jacket with her hands, pulled herself up to my face, and SCREAMED. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe how strong she is for a newborn!

I am loving bath time and mornings with her. She never cries when she's getting a bath and I love having that special time every day where it's just Mommy and Olivia. The same goes for the mornings when she's so awake and happy, I just lay her back on my bed and then talk, sing, and kiss her... she loves it! I love her so much and just when I think it can't get any better she grows a little more and does something that's so cute and funny I can't help but love her just a little more.


No comments:

Post a Comment