Monday, October 10, 2011

Pickin' Pumpkins

I've been SO excited to take Olivia to the Pumpkin Patch this year, so when I found a Living Social deal for  Kruger's Farm in Sauvie Island we had to take it!


First, we decided to pick some pumpkins.... it was really hard because they had SO many great ones! We were allowed to have 2 pumpkins less than 25 pounds. Those are some BIG pumpkins!






After we picked our pumpkins, we decided to have a little photo shoot and then ate some caramel apples. They were delicious!


Then we headed into the corn maze. It was SO muddy! Just when I think I'm an Oregonian, I go somewhere completely unprepared and realize I still have a lot of learning to do. I wore wedges... everyone else wore rainboots. Luckily, they had boot covers for the pumpkin patch but when we went through the corn maze it was so bad that the covers kept getting stuck in the mud and falling off. I finally just decided to get muddy.


But not TOO muddy :)


After the maze, got some roasted corn, and headed home. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment